This pack is designed for Russian Spetsnaz and other special units operating in high elevation terrain where calorie demands are much higher.
Contents are as follows:
1. 6 packages of crackers made from two types of wheat. Used as bread for meat, cheese and chocolate spread.
2. 3. Two Main entrees. Can be meat, fish, porridge and etc.
4. 5. Two secondary entrees. Usually - food for breakfast. Also can include porridge in it.
7. Meat soup.
8. Meat and liver pate.
9. Chocolate Spread
11. 5 packs of Chocolate. "Georgievskii" is one of the most tasty and well known Russian Chocolates.
12. Muesli. Made from different fruit.
13. Energy drinks with different flavors.
14.15 Tea x 2 and coffee.
17. Salt, pepper
19. Stove with alcohol fuel cubes
20. Napkins and spoons
21. Flameless ration heaters. Just like the USA flameless ration heaters. Just add water and the food is warmed up in 4-5 minutes.
22. Chlorine tablets for water purification.
Please be aware of any potential food allergies!
Meals can be eaten cold but for food safety best practices, heat all entrees completely!